CTO / CPO at Mswipe
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the personnel in the Engineering and R&D department. This position will report to the CEO.
- Ability to think several years into the future as it relates to the general evolution of technology and how it could impact the various components of the business from a product /Service vantage point.
- Managing and commercializing recognized innovation in a multinational context, including product and process.
- To create formal business cases and product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal practices to ensure product policy and processes are negotiated, documented, and executed accurately.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions by adopting latest tools and technologies.
- Experience in driving the complete product lifecycle from inception to GTM within a cross-functional team.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal practices and cross business units.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Expected to recognize performance strengths and limitations of subordinates and effectively coach them to achieve their maximum potential.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, studying competitors' products and services.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Interfaces with development leads to ensure product requirements are properly understood.
- Coordinates product releases with the development, marketing, sales and service teams.
- Work closely and effectively with the field to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably with minimum 5 years in a product development and innovation.
- Experience leading a Product Development team.
- Skilled at developing new ideas from both a product and process perspective.
- Experience in product development, strategic plannin
Years of Experience: 10 + years
Qualification: BE or Equivalent